Unique SL:01 drysuit is available to explorers, dive instructors, and selected clients.
Seal SL:01 Perfectly tailor-made custom drysuit.
This product is no longer in stock
By buying this product you can collect up to 87 loyalty points. Your cart will total 87 points that can be converted into a voucher of 87,00 zł.
1. To create a perfectly tailor-made drysuit use online configurator.
2. You can configure all equipment options, enter your dimensions according to the displayed instructions, and then print a form with a summary, which you can then easily use to order your custom-made drysuit from us.
3. Send us the form with a summary or enter the configuration code in the comment to the order.
4. We will send you your price and after paying for the order, we will start production
5. After approximately 6-10 weeks, you will receive your new SEAL drysuit ordered.
The SEAL SL: 01 exploration drysuit was developed for one simple reason: there was no drysuit on the market to meet the needs of all divers exploring caves and wrecks in remote areas and under extreme conditions.
Unique "Double-Shell Reinforcement" system - instead of using heavy and stiff fabric reinforced with Cordura or Kevlar, we have created the Double-Shell Reinforcement concept. The drysuit is made of a very strong but light and flexible trilamine material, which greatly improves the freedom of movement. Exposed parts such as the shoulder area, upper forearms and pocket area have been covered in military 500D Cordura, similar to the material used in the indestructible STEALTH 2.0. Critical areas like the forearm and knee are reinforced with an even stronger material known as Superfabric, a fabric protected by resin that is almost impossible to cut, even with a knife. Unique is that the base layer (trilaminate) and the protective layers (Cordura and Superfabric) are not connected to each other. Since the two layers of material can slide over each other, the drysuit is extremely flexible and offers unprecedented levels of comfort and maneuverability.
Suit type - Trilaminate drysuit, front entry
Main fabric - Nylon-polyester trilaminate with a sealed butyl layer, Ferguson-Polycom fabric 414g/m2
Forearms and knee protection - Cut-proof and abrasion-proof Superfabric 600107
Shoulder and top forearms protection - Cordura 500 dTEX
Stitch sealing - Chloroprene rubber tape with three layers of glue
Pockets - Two 3D pockets located on thighs
Weight - 2.7-2.9 kg depending on the configuration
- TiZip Masterseal main zipper (plastic)
- Silicone neck seal with Sitech Quick Neck
- Silicone wrist seal with Sitech Antares rings
- Sitech inflation and dump valve
- Trilaminate socks
No customer reviews for the moment.